1. HOT Divi Ultimate Header Plugin - Design Divi custom header globally in Divi Builder: https://header.diviultimate.com/
    Dismiss Notice

Request: Logo on the same line as navigation bar

Discussion in 'Suggestions For Future Releases' started by Cesar, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Cesar

Cesar New Member

Hello,

Request here:

Logo on the same line as the navigation bar. This is what i need, will buy once this is implemented. Can you do this?

Thanks

Eric Caldwell and cr8tivmedia like this.
  2. Cesar

Cesar New Member

Hello, just a followup on my previous request. Any feedback?
    Thanks

3. Divi Ultimate

Divi Ultimate Administrator
    Staff Member

We plan to wait till Divi v3.1, where we can integrate our plugin with Divi Visual Builder. By then we will create a new module for menu where you can add it to regular section.

4. Cesar

Cesar New Member

Hi again!
    Divi v3.1 is now released, go here: https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/...rrived-introducing-the-new-divi-developer-api

Just a followup, any feedback now that Divi 3.1 has been released? (actually released on April 19th)

Thanks!

5. Divi Ultimate

Staff Member

We just finished working on Divi Ultimate v5.0. There are still few things that we need to get it done first before looking into this. We can't provide any ETA for now. But rest assure, we will be working on that.

Eric Caldwell likes this.
  6. Cesar

Cesar New Member

Another followup, any news on this request?
    Thanks

7. Cesar

Cesar New Member

Hello,
    Thanks for keeping me updated. I just wanted to point out the obvious, this is a Suggestions for future releases section of this forum, right? I have originally requested this feature (read my first post) way back in January of this year (2018), I notice it's already August, still nothing as far as making this request happen. The previous responses such as this "We plan to wait till Divi v3.1, where we can integrate our plugin with Divi Visual Builder. By then we will create a new module for menu where you can add it to regular section." is indicating that this feature will be included in Divi 3.1, well we are already several versions past that. This is making me pause to buy any other plugins from you (the footer and blog plugins) as I feel that you have not been listening to our request. What's the point of having this section if our request either gets pushed way back or in my case has never come to fruition. I would appreciate if you can be honest and let me know if this feature will ever see the light of day, as I don't want to be constantly asking you and waiting another 6 months. Let me know please.

8. Divi Ultimate

Staff Member

Probably within the next few months, we will get it done together with some new header designs. Stay tuned.

9. Cesar

Cesar New Member

Thanks, just wondering if your going to follow thru on this as I have been asking for this request, and it gets getting keep pushed back, it's been almost a year, and worried that my subscription will be up by then. Making me pause to re-subscribe for the plugin as well as buying your other products, hope you understand from a buyers point of view.

10. Divi Ultimate

Staff Member

It should be done around end of October, along with 5 new header designs & swap custom header on per page basis.

11. Divi Ultimate

Staff Member

Regular menu module is now implemented in major version 2.0

Cesar likes this.
  12. Cesar

Cesar New Member

Great! I'll check it out.

Thanks!