1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Selective Sync for Global Modules not working

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by Ron Chio, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Ron Chio

Ron Chio New Member

Is there a setting to enable the 'selective sync' function for my global modules? I can't seem to see any of the sync icons (ie, the green arrows) when I'm in the settings area for the global modules (see screenshot).

Attached Files:

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Ultimate Archive Plugin - Replace the default archive "Older Entries" with beautiful pagination:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

3. Igor Romanov

Igor Romanov New Member

Have you solved this?
    I am having exactly the same issue now - cannot seem to find any Selective Sync controls or options.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade horizontal timeline design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  4. Ron Chio

Ron Chio New Member

Yes, so it turns out the selective sync only works at module level. For eg, if you make an entire section or row into global, the selective sync arrows don't show. You need to save the particular module (not section or row) as a global module and then when you go into the settings then you'll see the arrows for selective sync. I hope this helps!

5. Lna

Lna New Member

Thanks so mucha, I was in the same problem

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Beautifully crafted custom colored 'Freelancer' Divi layout for all Pro members:View Demo