1. LIMITED-TIME OFFER Be a Pro member @ $99 per year & access all our premium Divi plugins, child themes, layout packs & Divi Block Pro.LEARN MORE
This is the support forum for Divi Ultimate Child Theme.

To access this support forum, you need to purchase Divi.Help Pro Membership.

If already purchased, kindly login to your account to access it.
For Divi community forum, kindly visit here: https://divi.help/forums/get-help-on-divi-wordpress.30/
Dismiss Notice
NEW Divi.Help Pro Layout Packs - Beautifully crafted Divi layout packs for you to kick start your Divi sites.
View All Pro Layout Packs
BEST Divi Block - An online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 456+ premade blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, mega menu, custom footer, page design blocks & 14+ Special Module Design.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Solved Setup questions

Discussion in 'Basic Support Forum' started by Cris Roskelely, May 23, 2017.

1. Cris Roskelely

Cris Roskelely New Member
    Divi Ultimate Child Theme

I am having trouble setting up Divi Ultimate. I was able to upload the library json without any issues, but the customizer json won't load. It just hangs on 1%. I asked my provider (Siteground) to increase the settings per your instructions, but it still won't load. Any tips? Thanks.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Mini Cart Pro Plugin - Instantly add 3 different types of mini cart to your Divi site:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help Pro Support

Divi.Help Pro Support Administrator
    Staff Member

May I know where did you import the customiser json file? Can you show me screenshot?

**There shouldn't be any problem as it's just a tiny 2.4kb file

3. Divi.Help Pro Support

Staff Member

Since I haven't received any response from you for quite awhile now, I assumed that this issue has been resolved by your side.

I'll mark it as solved for now.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us again.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi.Help Pro Layout Packs - Agency Divi layout pack featuring modern overlay archive blog layout with hover effects:View Demo
  4. WILLIAM HIGGINS

WILLIAM HIGGINS New Member
    Divi Ultimate Child Theme Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

Please help me. I can't download the ultimate child theme. The site says "To access all your purchases, hover the account icon at top right & click Your Purchases." but nothing happens.

5. Divi.Help Pro Support

Staff Member

See screenshot below on where Your Purchases is located.

upload_2019-6-20_10-38-29.png

After clicking Your Purchases, you should see Divi Ultimate Child Theme is in the list & click it.
    **You should be able to access the downloads, support forum, documentation etc. there: https://divi.help/categories/divi-ultimate-child-theme.46/

There’s a section called Download Divi Ultimate Child Theme: https://divi.help/forums/download-divi-ultimate-child-theme.56/

Let me know if you have any other questions.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade floating button design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  6. dropshiprocket

dropshiprocket New Member

I have an issue when I go to theme customizer and try to click on a theme for example agency or any of the other ones, nothing changes I use ultimate theme several times without an issue I have installed everything correctly on my part but this time nothing happening can you assist me, please.

7. Divi.Help Pro Support

Staff Member

The theme selector in Theme Customizer will only load the necessary CSS for the theme.

Let's say you want to use 'Agency' theme:
    1. Select 'Agency' in Theme Customizer.
    2. Then you will need to create a new page > Load Layout > Your Saved Layouts > Homepage (Agency)

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Mini Cart Pro Plugin - Instantly add 3 different types of mini cart to your Divi site:Learn More
  8. dropshiprocket

dropshiprocket New Member

haha your right. I used to click on the theme customizer and it would show me what layout I was going to choose as a preview. thank you that worked