1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 960+ premade blocks (Light & Dark) to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn More About Divi BlockFree Version ~ 340+ Free Blocks

Solved Testimonial Quote Icon Cut off

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by Matt C, Jul 1, 2024.

1. Matt C

Matt C New Member

I have searched for help with this to no avail.
    When I add a border radius to the testimonial module or the row module it is in, the quote icon immediately gets cut off. I attached a photo to show what I am talking about and it only has a 1px border radius. I cannot figure out why it is doing this.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you!

Screenshot 2024-07-01 124642.png

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Easy-to-use drag & drop interface to mix & match 456+ premade Divi blocks & export as json file:Learn More
  2. Matt C

Matt C New Member

So the only fix I could come up with is to add top padding to the individual columns. This pushes the testimonial module down in the column revealing the entire quote icon. It's not what I really want, as I like the look of the icon being half-way on the top and bottom, but it will do for now.
    Screenshot 2024-07-01 152950.png

3. Divi Booster

Divi Booster Divi Expert

Hey Matt,

When setting the border radius on the testimonial module itself, try adding this into "Testimonial Settings > Advanced > Custom CSS > Module Elements > Main Element":

Code:
    overflow: visible;
    That will ensure that content that overhangs the edge of the module, such as the quote icon, is shown (normally overhanging content is, I think, hidden when border radius is set to handle the edge case of module content overhanging the now clipped corners.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Custom Color Scheme + Premade Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity:Try Now
  4. Matt C

Matt C New Member

Thank you for getting back to me.
    I had to use the css on the individual column that the testimonial module was in to get it to work, and it works perfectly!
    Thanks so much for your help!

5. Divi Booster

Divi Booster Divi Expert

You're welcome, Matt. I'm glad that worked!

Matt C likes this.
    1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade horizontal timeline design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo