1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Toggle buttons for expand/collapse has gone away

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by Jasmines, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Jasmines

Jasmines New Member

With the last updates of Divi, my ul child elements of li elements are already expanded and the button to toggle this behaviour is no more visible. Until the last update, the button was at its place.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: https://www.circolobdr.it/turismo/

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade dynamic background hover design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

I couldn't find any toggle on that link.

3. Jasmines

Jasmines New Member

Exactly. It has vanished. It was there before the update!

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade gallery carousel design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  4. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

5. Jasmines

Jasmines New Member

I don't want to roll back. Moreover I did never add the toggle! It was there, simply.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi.Help Header AI Generator - Try the power of AI to generate a custom Divi header for you:Try Now
  6. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member