1. CYBER MONDAY Massive Bundle Sales - 80% OFF (save $739), including the new Divi Block & the popular Divi Ultimate Header Plugin:View Bundle
NEW Divi Block - An online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 380+ premade blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, mega menu, custom footer, page design blocks, Special Module Design & many more.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Solved Transparent Divi Header

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by Maecy, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Maecy

Maecy Member

Hi, is it possible to remove the background of the header and make the logo and menu float on the background image.

I have already tried to set the #main-header background-color to transparent and the section with the fullwidth background image I added the top: 0 !important but it's not working.

Link: http://stage.uniquest.ae/wp_etmam/index.php/home-2/

1. AD Subtle image hover effects for Divi sites. Comes with 250+ amazing designs that fill up your day to day needs:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Try to go to Theme Customizer > Header & Navigation > Primary Menu Bar & set the background color to be transparent.

3. Maecy

Maecy Member

That's one of the problem I am facing actually, everytime I try to go to the theme customizer, my browser just crashes

1. AD The ultimate Divi responsive toolkit to make your website look and function great on all devices:Learn More
  4. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Sometimes browser extension will cause issue to the Theme Customizer. You can try to use incognito mode in your browser & try to access the Theme Customizer there.

5. Maecy

Maecy Member

Everything's working now. Thank you!

1. AD All in one set of 60+ design modules with 500+ layouts for all Divi users:Learn More