1. HOT Divi Ultimate Header Plugin - Design Divi custom header globally in Divi Builder: https://header.diviultimate.com/
This is the support forum for Divi Powerful Child Theme.

To access this support forum, you need to purchase Divi Powerful Child Theme.

If already purchased, kindly login to your account to access it.
For Divi community forum, kindly visit here: https://divi.help/forums/get-help-on-divi-wordpress.30/

Solved Updated to the newest Divi and now the Mobile Menu wont work

Discussion in 'Basic Support Forum' started by Grant, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Grant

Grant New Member
    Divi Powerful Child Theme Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

I updated everything including the new Divi.Help plugin and now the mobile menu won't work. You click and the menu doesn't show. Is this a bug? I can send the URL or a portable layout for you to see in private message if that's the easiest?

2. Divi Powerful

Divi Powerful Administrator
    Staff Member

Kindly check your PM.

3. Divi Powerful

Divi Powerful Administrator
    Staff Member

For this issue, it will require you to update the child theme as well, not just the plugin. If you haven't made any changes to the child theme file, you can delete it & upload the new version.

If you already made custom changes to the child theme, then you will need to edit the affected file directly. You only need to change 1 file: Divi-Powerful > dp-assets > modules > dp-regular-menu > dp-regular-menu.php

You will need to unzip the new version child theme zip & copy the content of dp-regular-menu.php & paste it to your child theme dp-regular-menu.php.

Let me know if it you need any further clarification.

=======

Alternatively, if you don't wish to touch on the child theme, you can just:
    1. Delete the logo image module & DP regular menu module.
    2. Then proceed to add Divi new menu module.
    3. Go to the Divi menu module settings & add your logo in it & done.

Recommended Divi Hosting