1. HOT Divi Ultimate Header Plugin - Design Divi custom header globally in Divi Builder: https://header.diviultimate.com/
    Dismiss Notice

Vimeo in Video and Video Slider Modules

Discussion in 'Get Help On Divi Wordpress' started by bmcbridester, Jun 15, 2018.

1. bmcbridester

bmcbridester New Member

I'd like to be able to use the video slider, in particular, to display videos that I have on Vimeo. In my privacy settings on Vimeo, I have the video set to not be shown on Vimeo.com and to only be embeddable on my own site. Unfortunately, they are not displaying when I add the urls for these videos in the video slider. The same problem occurs in the regular video module.

I could just use the embed codes for the videos, but that means I won't be able to use the slider, and it would be really useful for my content.

Is this a problem with my privacy settings? Is there a way to keep the videos private and still embed them using the video slider module?

Thanks for the help in advance, I really appreciate any advice you can offer.

2. harrystymiest

harrystymiest New Member
    Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

What Vimeo level are you?
    If you’re a PRO member the best way I’ve found is to use the links for using your own player and set it as an MP4 Link

3. bmcbridester

bmcbridester New Member

Well, that would work, but I would lose all of the privacy protection that made me choose Vimeo in the first place. I'd imagine that .mp4 link would be pretty easy to snatch, unless I'm missing something.

4. harrystymiest

harrystymiest New Member
    Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

You would and you wouldn’t
    This is a separate raw link

5. Tonino@57

Tonino@57 New Member

Hello I al having The same problem Did you find a solution ? Any helps on this ? Thanks to all

6. Tonino@57

Tonino@57 New Member

I have this same problem. Did you find a solution ? Any help on this ? Thanks to all