We've been having several problems with the Divi builder in recent months, but the most urgent is some pages that use the Visual Builder seem to strip some of their CSS when published. Everything looks perfect in the page preview and while using the Visual Builder, but the live site looks different after publishing. Example page: http://ritchiecenter.du.edu/youth/pass-camp/ On that page, the biggest problem areas are the subheading and button in the Fullwidth Header at the top, and the "2018 P.A.S.S. Camp Schedule" section (midway down the page) which uses the Pricing Module. The attached images show how the page appears in the Visual Builder and how it should appear when published. (Compare them to the live site.) What's really odd is that everything was published correctly until yesterday evening when I went to modify a link in one of the modules. Everything looks good in the builder (and when you preview the page before publishing) but as soon as I publish the page, it seems to strip the CSS for some--but not all--of the modules. I didn't make any changes or even open the editor for that Fullwidth Header at the top, and yet something changed when published. We had this exact same problem (with the exact same modules on this page) about a month ago, but it seemed to correct itself after we removed a split test on one of the modules. We're not currently running any split tests (on any page), so that's not causing the problem this time. We are running the latest version of Divi (3.10.2) and WordPress (4.9.7). We've cleared cache everywhere (browser, server, local storage, etc.) and are not using a cache plugin. The site is hosted with WPEngine, and we worked extensively with WPEngine when this problem happened last month. They were not able to troubleshoot the problem. I have deactived each of our plugins one-by-one, and we're still having the same problem, so I don't believe this is caused by a plugin conflict.