1. LIMITED-TIME OFFER Get 72% OFF our Pro membership & access all our premium Divi plugins, child themes, layout packs & Divi Block.LEARN MORE
Dismiss Notice
NEW Divi.Help Pro Layout Packs - Beautifully crafted Divi layout packs for you to kick start your Divi sites.
View All Pro Layout Packs
Dismiss Notice
BEST Divi Block - An online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, mega menu, custom footer, page design blocks & 14+ Special Module Design. Newly added Divi Preloader without plugin.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Youtube videos throw errors

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by sivan hart, May 6, 2022.

1. sivan hart

sivan hart New Member

Hello,

I have a problem when embedding youtube videos on my site.
    I am just using the video module with a youtube video url, the video works and displayed correctly, but I noticed an error thrown in the console.

The error says: "The service worker navigation preload request was cancelled before 'preloadResponse' settled. If you intend to use 'preloadResponse', use waitUntil() or respondWith() to wait for the promise to settle."
    And it's thrown several times.

Can anyone help please? :)

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Cart Count Plugin - Easily add cart count to your Divi cart icon. 6 different styles to choose from:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

For this type of issue, you should report it to official Divi support at: https://www.elegantthemes.com/members-area/help/